We collect certain information or data about you when you use STANWAYPC.ORG.UK.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to STANWAYPC.ORG.UK
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access services, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. It may also be stored outside of the UK, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
Links to other websites
STANWAYPC.ORG.UK contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to STANWAYPC.ORG.UK from another website