Community Events | 19 December 2018 at 7:30pm
- Committee Group: Community Events
STANWAY PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the
COMMUNITY EVENTS COMMITTEE to be held on
WEDNESDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2018 AT 7.30pm in the
COMMITTEE ROOM, VICTORY HALL
Clerk’s Assistant to the Parish Council 5th December 2018
- Attendance and apologies for absence
To record the attendance and reasons for absence.
- 2. Declaration of interest
To allow councillors to declare a Disclosable Pecuniary, Other Pecuniary or Registerable Non-Pecuniary interest on any matter covered by the Agenda. Members are reminded that, when considering any item, if it becomes clear that they have an interest, they must declare it.
- Public participation
- a) The Chairman to invite members of the public to indicate if they wish to speak at this meeting – either on an item on the agenda or on a general matter not on this agenda. You should indicate your wish to speak to the Clerk prior to the start of the meeting.
- b) The Chairman to invite contributions from members of the public who wish to speak on a general matter not on this agenda.
The public may raise matters or ask questions relating to the work of the Community Events Committee. Questions cannot always be answered at the meeting but they will be dealt with appropriately. If a matter raised or question asked is to be discussed by the Councillors it will be added to the agenda for the next meeting of the Committee or passed to Full Council.
Recording of Meetings: Should anyone wish to record a Committee or Council Meeting the Clerk must be informed prior to the start of the meeting in order that the Council can comply with Data Protection Regulations.
- Minutes of the Community Events Committee Meeting of Wednesday 21st November 2018
To consider and approve the minutes of that meeting which have been circulated.
- Financial Report
To receive an up to date Nominal Ledger and Cost Centre Review to 30th November 2018.
- Quiz Night
To receive a report on the outcome of the Quiz Night.
- Children’s Event
To progress arrangements for the Children’s Event.
- Annual Parish Forum 2019
To further discuss the arrangements for the Annual Parish Forum in April 2019
- Enchanted Cinema
To consider the email from Enchanted Cinema, circulated to members prior to the Meeting.
- Santa Tour 2019
To consider the request from Cllr J Hagon that Stanway Parish Council organise the Santa Tour of Stanway 2019.
- Items for committees/ Next Council meeting
To receive and consider requests for items to be included on agendas for committees or Council.
- To confirm the date of the next meeting
To confirm the date of the next Community Events Committee meeting scheduled to be held in the Committee Room, Victory Hall on Wednesday, 16th January 2019 at 7.30pm.
Minutes are not yet available.