Full Council | 27 September 2018 at 7:00pm
- Committee Group: Full Council
Stanway Parish Council Full Council meeting held on Thursday 27th. September 2018
STANWAY PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to forthcoming meeting of Stanway Parish Council to be held at the Victory
Hall on THURSDAY 27th. SEPTEMBER 2018 at 7pm for the purpose of transacting the
business ONLY shown on the Agenda
Kevin B. Money
Locum Clerk/RFO to the Parish Council 20th. September 2018
FULL COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
279. Chairman’s Welcome
280. Apologies for Absence
281. Declaration of Interests
To allow Councillors to declare either a Disclosable Pecuniary, Other Pecuniary or Registerable Non-Pecuniary interest on any matter covered by this Agenda. Members are reminded that, when considering any item, if it becomes clear they have an interest they must declare it.
282. Public Participation
The Chairman to invite members of the public to indicate if they wish to speak at this meeting – either on an item on the agenda or on a general matter. Public questions are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Chairman.
Recording of Meetings: Should anyone wish to record a Committee or Council Meeting the Clerk must be informed prior to the start of the meeting in order that the Council can comply with Data Protection Regulations.
283. Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting of 26th. July 2018
To approve the Minutes (previously circulated) as a true and accurate record.
284. Adoption of Committee Reports
a) Planning Committee: To note the draft minutes (previously circulated) from the Planning Committee Meetings held on Tuesday 4th. September 2018
b) Policy and Finance Committee: To note the draft minutes (previously circulated) from the Policy and Finance Committee Meeting held on Wednesday 12th. September 2018
For Councillors information. Cllr I. Wancerska has resigned from this committee
c) Community Events Committee: To note the draft minutes (previously circulated) from the Community Events Committee held on Wednesday 19th. September 2018
d) Parks and Recreation Areas Committee: To note the draft minutes (previously circulated) from the Parks and Recreation Areas Committee held on Wednesday 19th. September 2018
e) MPGA Committee: To note the draft minutes (previously circulated) from the MPGA Committee Meeting held on Thursday 6th. September 2018 Stanway Parish Council Full Council meeting held on Thursday 27th. September 2018
285. Clerk’s Report
- a) To report on the vandalism on the playing field and any subsequent issues
- • To receive any quotation/s for replacing the concrete posts and installing a barrier at the entrance to the overflow car park
- b) Colne Contracts to carry out the pathway works on the 15 October 2018
- c) Neighbourhood Watch Street Signs (email previously circulated) – Cllr K. Marking
- d) The new 420 place primary school consultation for Lakelands – email circulated 14 Sept
- e) Update on Clerk/RFO vacancy
- f) Full Council to adopt the recommendation of the P&F committee to accept
- 1) Financial Regulations for 2018/19 – No amendments
- 2) Standing Orders for 2018/19 – No amendments
- 3) GDPR for 2018/19
- 4) The agreement to allow of 2 new benches in memory of past residents
286. Borough Councillors’ and County Councillor’s Reports
To receive an oral or written report from any Borough Councillor, or County Councillor, and to give them the opportunity to respond to any issues raised in Public Participation.
287. Payment of Cheques
To approve the payment of cheques for September 2018. (circulated to Councillors at the meeting)
288. Financial Report
To receive a 2018/19 Budget Report, Bank Reconciliation report up to September 2018 (circulated to Councillors at the meeting)
289. Consider allowing a Councillor to not comply with Standing Orders on being on one of our three standing Committees: Community Events, Planning, Policy & Finance
290. Village Hall Refurbishment
To receive an update – Cllr T. Baines
291. Reports from Outside Bodies: To receive reports from Councillors
- a) Colchester Association of Local Councils
- b) Village Hall Management Committee
- c) School Governors
- d) Quarry Liaison Group
- e) Footpath/Tree Warden/Hedgerow Officer
- f) Bus Passenger Representative
- g) Local Communities Action Panel
- h) Rosemary Alms Houses
292. Information Update
To receive oral updates from Members on matters affecting the Parish.
293. Items for Committees/ Next Council Meeting
To receive and consider requests for items to be included on Agendas for Committees or Council.
Date and time of Next Meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 25th. October 2018 at 7pm in the Victory Hall.
Minutes are not yet available.