Policy & Finance | 10 October 2018 at 7:00pm
- Committee Group: Policy & Finance
POLICY & FINANCE COMMITTEE meeting held on WEDNESDAY 10th. October 2018 at 7pm in the COMMITTEE ROOM, Victory Hall
STANWAY PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to forthcoming Policy & Finance meeting of Stanway Parish Council to be held at the Committee Room on WEDNESDAY 10th. OCTOBER 2018 7pm for the purpose of transacting the business ONLY shown on the Agenda
Kevin B. Money
Locum Clerk/RFO to the Parish Council 3rd. October 2018
POLICY & FINANCE AGENDA
298. Chairman welcome
299. Apologies for absence
300. Declaration of Interest
Councillors to declare a Disclosable Pecuniary, Other Pecuniary or Registerable Non-Pecuniary interest on any matters covered by this Agenda. Members are reminded that, when considering any item, if it becomes clear they have an interest they must declare it.
301. Public Participation
The Chairman to invite members of the public to indicate if they wish to speak at this meeting – either on an item on the Agenda or on a general matter not on this Agenda. You should indicate your wish to speak, to the Clerk, prior to the start of the meeting. A max. of 5 minutes in total will be allowed
302. Minutes of the Policy & Finance Committee meeting of 12th. September 2018
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting which was held on 12.09.18 (previously circulated)
303. Clerk Report
- a) Update on Clerk / RFO vacancy
- b) Consider varying the Standing Orders on the matter of a Councillor being on one of our three standing Committees: Community Events, Planning, Policy & Finance (previously discussed at Full Council meeting)
- c) CBC’s policing joint enterprise – Cllr P. Thompson
- a. To receive a Budget report & Bank Reconciliation
- b. To approve intermediate expenditure and sign cheques (circulated to Councillors at the meeting)
- c. To consider the process for the preparation of the first draft of the budget/precept for the following month
305. Village Hall
- a) The next project is Tollgate Hall – Cllr T. Baines
306. Car Park – To discuss any issues concerning the use of the Car Park.
- a) To update on the repair to the pathway between Tollgate car park and Villa Road opposite Stanway Primary School. Colne Contractors (15.10.18)
- b) To consider the bollards replacement and a possible gate for the overflow car park area
307. Local Highways Panel – To consider any matters arising from the Local Highways Panel.
308. Highways Budget Project – To consider being part of the County Council Highways Project
309. Information Update – To receive oral updates from Members on matters affecting the Parish.
310. To Confirm the Date and Time of the Next Meeting. Wednesday 14th. November 2018 at 7pm
Dates of next meetings: 12.12.18: 09.01.19: 13.02.19: 13.03.19: 10.04.19: 08.05.19: 12.06.19: 10.07.19: 14.08.19: 11.09.19: 09.10.19: 13.11.19: 11.12.19
Minutes are not yet available.