Policy & Finance | 9 January 2019 at 7:00pm
- Committee Group: Policy & Finance
You are hereby summoned to the forthcoming Policy & Finance Committee Meeting of Stanway Parish Council to be held at the Committee Room on WEDNESDAY 9th JANUARY 2019 at 7pm for the purposes of transacting the business shown on the Agenda
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council 3rd January 2019
336. Chairman welcome
337. Apologies for absence
338. Declarations of Interest Councillors to declare a Disclosable Pecuniary, Other Pecuniary or Registerable Non-Pecuniary interest on any matters covered by this Agenda. Members are reminded that, when considering any item, if it becomes clear they have an interest, they must declare it.
339. Public Participation The Chairman to invite members of the public to indicate if they wish to speak at this meeting – either on an item on the Agenda or on a general matter not on this Agenda. You should indicate your wish to speak, to the Clerk, prior to the start of the meeting. A maximum of 5 minutes in total will be allowed
340 Minutes of the Policy & Finance Committee meeting of 12th December 2018 To APPROVE the Minutes of the Meeting which was held on 12.12.18 (previously circulated)
341. Clerk Report a) To RECEIVE an update on any ongoing action items from previous meetings, per the circulated list b) To CONSIDER options for the telephone call-forwarding system for the Council’s registered land line
342. Finance a) To RECEIVE and APPROVE interim Finance Reports and UNDERTAKE a full Bank Reconciliation by a nominated councillor b) To APPROVE intermediate expenditure and sign cheques (a list to be circulated prior to the meeting) c) To CONSIDER the final draft of the Budget/Precept for FY 2019/2020
343. Village Hall a) Playing Field and Car Park update – Cllr T. Baines
344. Referrals from Full Council and other committees – to discuss matters referred to the Committee. a) To RECEIVE an update on enquiries about the viability of resurrecting the dormant Neighbourhood Plan, potentially under a Working Group supported by the Parish Council b) To RECEIVE an update on a proposed Stanway Library Working Group c) To AGREE the members of the Internal Audit Sub-Committee, its Terms of Reference and a date for its next meeting
345. Local Highways Panel – To consider any matters arising from the Local Highways Panel. 346. Information Update – To receive oral updates from Members on matters affecting the Parish.
347 To Confirm the Date and Time of the Next Meeting. Wednesday 13th. February 2019 at 7pm
Minutes are not yet available.